Become an exhibitor at the Twin Cities Veg Fest and showcase your brand or organization to over 1,500 interested attendees!
All products promoted, sampled, and/or sold must be vegan (no animal ingredients, no animal testing).
We have a limited number of spaces. We will be accepting exhibitor applications until June 23, 2012. We will notify accepted exhibitors ASAP, and all payments are due within 2 weeks of acceptance.
Accepted exhibitors are responsible for following our posted Exhibitor Guildelines.
Preference will be given to exhibitors offering free samples.
If you are an artist or a craft maker and do not expect to make significant income from the festival, you can apply to exhibit at the artist rate.
Question? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Food court vendor – $150
- For-profit organization – $100
- Non-profit organization – $50
- Artist – $10
- Electricity – $25 (included for food court vendors)
Your booth fee includes the following:
- One six foot table (food court vendors get two tables)
- Two chairs
- An upright display board behind the table suitable for pinning up posters and banners
- A tablecloth for your table